Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009








We spent Memorial Day Weekend 2009 playing catch up from Emily's unexpected stay in the hospital the weekend before. So on Monday, after Mom and I went to put flowers on the graves, I set out on a first time adventure: an on-location photo shoot with ME the photographer. I got a new camera for Christmas that I love, butI haven't been able to get out and really see what I could do with it. And of course, I wanted to use my 3 favorite subjects! I decided to take them to a place called Azalea Path. It is a gorgeous place about 25 miles from here with hundreds and hundreds of azaleas and other plants. It is absolutely phenomenal. Words cannot describe it. I actually grew up about a mile from the place, so taking my kids there was kind of sentimental for me. Driving down the road brought back a lot of memories....good ones! So here are a few of my favorite pictures of them.....hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment