Monday, April 6, 2009

Ryan's 6th Birthday

The cupcakes we made for Ryan's party......they were a "hit"!
Ryan.....giving me his infectious, lovable, and well known smile!


Ryan showing off one of his birthday gifts from his friends!


Ryan showing off his personalized Dodger Jersey!!




A picture of the birthday cupcakes that he took to school. It's a long story of why these are "red" instead of blue. Basically we are a house divided....I love the St. Louis Cardinals and Jason loves the L.A. Dodgers, which in turn the boys love the Dodgers, too. Since I am the odd man out, Ryan decided he felt sorry for me. He "allowed" me to "airbrush" these cupcakes red because I never get to have anything "red" in the house (We used that color mist spray for these beauties, but Ryan called it "airbrushing") with the premise that we had to "airbrush" the ones for his party at home "blue". It was a deal! The Cardinals were represented at least once in the Holzmeyer household!!



1 comment:

  1. You rock! I've never heard of the "airbrushed" stuff you used. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete