Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Beginning


There, I have done it. I have started a blog. I have been nudged and poked by some friends to do so, and now I finally have. I really don't know what I am doing, but I guess like anything else, I will figure it out as I go along.
As you all know, I am Lee Ann: what you see is what you get. I love God, life, my family and friends, and all the things in between. One of the main reasons I am doing this is because I LOVE to scrapbook. But, just can't seem to find the time to do it anymore. So I thought I would start a blog as a compromise for my passion of memory making and my lack to preserve it 3-Dimensionally. I hope this is a fun journey for me. Bare with me, and I might ask questions along the way. Tootles, Lee Ann

1 comment:

  1. Good deal....I love this template. If you want help figuring out how to put the names of blogs on the side, just call me when Jason heads to work and I can guide you through it!

    ReplyDelete