Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm getting my craft on.....



This is my first craft project in many, many months. We have been under construction in the basement and I just didn't have a feasible place to work. Soooo, am so glad to be back and in business. I copied this idea from my friend's sister. Mandy's sister had painted a similar craft as a gift for Mandy's daughters. I was over at Mandy's house one day, spotted it, and just knew this was something I wanted to try! This is a lid to a storage container. And I have to admit, I would have rather had a white lid, but had to make it work with a clear one instead. This is my first attempt, and please don't laugh. I thought this would work well with all the kid's craft supplies. Each kid will have a designated box to keep their markers, crayons, construction paper, etc in. I am in the process of creating one for my boys, but of course it will not be butterflies and flowers. HAHA. I have to admit....I had a blast doing it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great, LeeAnn! I love the craft box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LeeAnn! I just found out you had a blog too :) I added you to my blog...and FYI I quit Facebook today...and am detoxing!! LOL! So, I'll be blogging more and of course emailing! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete